Daemonu.exe is not a necessary file for windows system and is related to NVIDIA Settings Update Manager. The reason leading such system error is complicated and involves many factors. For example, virus infection could be the cause of Daemonu.exe error. If you recently downloaded and updated NVIDIA driver from the internet, you should make sure whether you download one infected by some kind of Trojan such as Backdoor.Elporat.
A common way to get rid of Daemonu.exe error message
Since the file is not a system file and windows system does not need it to run, you could delete it.
1. Use windows search to find out the file: click start menu – click search – type in Daemonu.exe in the blank – click ok
2. The system may find out lots of related files. Find out one with NVIDIA and delete it
3. Restart your pc
If the Daemonu.exe error is due to virus infection, the above steps could not fix the problem. You need an advanced virus removal program.
How to remove Daemonu.exe virus
If you are not sure whether the error is caused by a virus, we recommend you to run an antivirus to check your system thoroughly. After you make sure your pc is free of virus, you could use the above way to fix Daemonu.exe error.
However, not all antivirus programs are effective enough to detect a virus which disguises itself as legitimate file. To effectively detected infected Daemonu.exe file, you should try some advanced virus removal program like PC Safe Doctor.
- Real Registry Cleaner Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Real Registry Cleaner entirely
- 98p.com Browser Hijack - How to Remove 98p.com Rediret Virus now
- Removing Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.ldw - Keep Your PC Far From Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.ldw
- Win32.ZAccess.m - How to Remove Win32.ZAccess.m from Your Computer
- What Slows Down a Computer? Sulotion to Fix a Slow Computer
- Easy Ways to Make A Slow Running PC Run Like A New One Instantly!
- Search.fantastigames.com - How Can I Get Rid of Search.fantastigames.com
- What is Palladium Pro and How to Remove Palladium Pro Instantly from Windows
- Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.gkp - How to Remove Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.gkp quickly