Rtl120.bpl is a windows system file. Usually, the file will be shared by some programs, therefore when the rtl120.bpl file in your system is malfunctioning or can not load in, those related programs will be affected certainly.
The error message always shows up when you are about to run a related program or at windows startup. Once you close the message box, the program you want to run would be shut off immediately.
What are the common causes of rtl120.bpl error?
The error is usually caused by missing file or corrupted file. Specific situation are as following:
1. The file is infected by a virus or a virus disguise itself as a rtl120.bpl file. It is very common, as virus trend to target important system files.
2. The file is mistakenly deleted or double during windows automatic updates or when you are downloading or uninstalling a program.
3. The error is caused by corrupted registry entries.
How to fix rtl120.bpl error?
As we know the common causes of the error, we can fix the error easily now. However, you should know the fastest fix way. Among so many causes, virus infection takes the biggest possibility. The fake file will cause many other computer errors. You need a security program to fix rtl120.bpl error now.
First, update your security program now to make sure the signature database is the latest version; second, disconnect your computer with internet; last, scan every file in your system.
If your security program can not detect the virus infecting rtl120.bpl file, you should download PC Safe Doctor, which is proved to remove the fake rtl120.bpl file and fix the error instantly.
- How to Uninstall Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Zlob.nqj?-You Can Learn To Uninstall Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Zlob.nqj In Minutes
- What You Should Know About Shell and Desktop Software
- Palladium Antivirus Removal - Recommended Way to Remove Palladium Antivirus Entirely
- PowerStrip Uninstall - How to Remove PowerStrip step by step
- Windows PRO Scanner Uninstall Help - How to Remove Windows PRO Scanner effectively
- Trojan.Tatanarg!gen1 - How to Remove Trojan.Tatanarg!gen1 effectively
- Spyware.Ardakey Removal - How to Remove Spyware.Ardakey Instantly?
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoe Removal - How to Clean up Backdoor.Win32.Agent.aoe once for all
- What is Ejectdisk.exe and How to Fix Related Problem