Trojan.Picebot is a member of downloader Trojan, which is designed to collect sensitive data especially online accounts and then send to the server. The Trojan is hard to remove since hackers will release updates regularly to prevent it from being detected or removed by a security program. When Trojan.Picebot invades a computer, it will also corrupt the security system including firewall and antivirus software. As a result, the compromised computer is easily infected by other kinds of threats such as browser hijacker and adware. If you find you can not log in any online account, it must have been stolen by a third party that hackers sell your data to. You can even have finial loss due to the infection. You should remove Trojan.Picebot as long as you notice it.
The Trojan is hard to be removed because it drops lots of malicious files on a compromised computer and can run randomly without being stopped by a security program. Any single related file has the ability to restore the Trojan when it is corrupted. Basically, there are two ways to wipe off Trojan.Picebot.
Way One: manual removal
Step1. End associated processes via task manager
Step2. Remove associated files
Step3 Remove registry entries dropped by Trojan.Picebot via registry editor
This is a brief instruction. Manual removal is much more difficult than what it is briefly listed here. Users without enough pc skill could not remove the Trojan manually and even may damage the computer by accident.
Way two: Using a virus removal program to remove Trojan.Picebot
Virus removal programs are slightly different to one another, but almost all are very easy to use. The most important is to find out the one that can wipe off the rogue program effectively. As I mentioned, the trojan can damage or block a security program. Trojan.Picebot creates random files on a compromised computer and to find out all of them you need a powerful virus removal program. Here is an advanced program called PC Safe Doctor, which is recommended by many pc experts. It is a powerful antispyware program which can run and scan without being blocked by Trojan.Picebot. PC Safe Doctor adopts advanced scan engine which can pick up hiding virus effectively.
1. Download and install PC Safe Doctor
2. Start an online scan
3. After the scan, all malicious files will be listed and you just need to click on remove button
- How to Remove Super AV 2013 completely
- Wouldn't You Like to Know How to Speed Up a Slow Computer freely?
- XPert Antivirus Enterprise - How to Remove XPert Antivirus Enterprise instantly
- Security Suite Removal Help - How to Remove Security Suite in Simple Steps
- Advanced Virus Removal - Proven Way to Remove Advanced Virus Removal Effectively
- Slow Computer Problem -- You can fix it instantly for free now!
- Virus.Elkern.c Removal Tips - How Could I Remove Virus.Elkern.c instantly
- Windows XP is Running Slow? Here is the Best Repair Tool helps you Make it Run Like A New One!
- Btsearch.name Remvoal - How Can You Remove Btsearch.name easily