IHaveNet.com is browser hijacker virus as fake search engine hijacks your browser home pages and generates advertisements when you are browsing. Windows users especially Windows98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 users should pay more attention to this threat.
IHaveNet.com may cause the following symptoms on your computer:
- Automatically runs at windows startup
- Stays resident in background
- Resets your browser homepage to point to some undesired web site
- Redirects browser search resets to its controlling server
- Generates popups advertisements to your computer
- Adds numerous bookmarks to the web browser’s Favorites list.
Remove IHaveNet.com with the following steps
1. Kill the related processes from task manager:
2. Locate and delete the following IHaveNet.com files:
3. Clean up harmful registry keys:
4. Delete directories as well as files contained:
%Documents and Settings%[UserName]Local SettingsApplication Data[random string]
If you are looking for a program which could automatically remove IHaveNet.com or if you could not get rid of the spyware by the above way, you could download a professional antispyware program like PC Safe Doctor.
PC Safe Doctor is professional antispyware program. Do you encounter any pop-up, browser redirection or slow browser? Try PC Safe Doctor now to regain a virus-free system.
1. Download and install the IHaveNet.com removal program
2. Exit all browsers
3. Start an online scan by PC Safe Doctor
4. Click remove button to get rid of all threats
Even you could remove IHaveNet.com manually, you should run an updated security program to make sure the spyware does not leave any potential risk in your system.
- Butterflysearch.net Browser Hijacker Removal - How to Remove Butterflysearch.net virus from Your Computer
- What are Your Options to effectively Fix a Slow Computer?
- Security Suite Pro Removal Instruction - Recommended Solution to Removing Security Suite Pro
- Remove AdWare.Win32.Adnur.goj - How to Remove AdWare.Win32.Adnur.goj Quickly
- Three Ways to Remove Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Genome.baql from Windows
- How Can You Remove SecShieldFraud!gen2 Effectively
- Backdoor.Proxybox - How to Remove Backdoor.Proxybox instantly
- Sptd.sys Rootkit Removal - How to Remove Sptd.sys Virus from Windows
- Trojan.Zatvex!gen5 Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Zatvex!gen5 quickly