IHaveNet.com is browser hijacker virus as fake search engine hijacks your browser home pages and generates advertisements when you are browsing. Windows users especially Windows98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 users should pay more attention to this threat.
IHaveNet.com may cause the following symptoms on your computer:
- Automatically runs at windows startup
- Stays resident in background
- Resets your browser homepage to point to some undesired web site
- Redirects browser search resets to its controlling server
- Generates popups advertisements to your computer
- Adds numerous bookmarks to the web browser’s Favorites list.
Remove IHaveNet.com with the following steps
1. Kill the related processes from task manager:
2. Locate and delete the following IHaveNet.com files:
3. Clean up harmful registry keys:
4. Delete directories as well as files contained:
%Documents and Settings%[UserName]Local SettingsApplication Data[random string]
If you are looking for a program which could automatically remove IHaveNet.com or if you could not get rid of the spyware by the above way, you could download a professional antispyware program like PC Safe Doctor.
PC Safe Doctor is professional antispyware program. Do you encounter any pop-up, browser redirection or slow browser? Try PC Safe Doctor now to regain a virus-free system.
1. Download and install the IHaveNet.com removal program
2. Exit all browsers
3. Start an online scan by PC Safe Doctor
4. Click remove button to get rid of all threats
Even you could remove IHaveNet.com manually, you should run an updated security program to make sure the spyware does not leave any potential risk in your system.
- How to Remove Bestmarkstore.com Redirect Virus for Good
- File Restore Virus - How to Remove File Restore completely from My PC
- Adware.WebRebates Removal Help - How to Remove Adware.WebRebates Manually
- Is Imesh Safe? - How to Remove Imesh Virus Completely
- Email-Worm.Win32.Warezov.ev Removal - How to Remove Email-Worm.Win32.Warezov.ev Quickly
- How to Remove Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Magania.dlip completely
- How to Remove Worm.Win32.VBNA.b
- Fix your slow running PC by processing the Free Registry Error Scan now!
- Real Registry Cleaner Removal Guide - How to Uninstall Real Registry Cleaner entirely