Do you find a program named PC Power Speed on your computer when you never install such as a program? Are you wondering whether it is a virus? If you want to remove PC Power Speed completely, this is the right article for you.
Is PC Power Speed a virus?
PC Power Speed is a fake registry repair tool which will report various errors. Once victims believe the fake scan result and want to repair the computer, they will find the rogue software needs a license. Do not waste money on PC Power Speed, which could fix no registry errors and instead cause errors to urge users to make the payment.
How to remove PC Power Speed?
The best way to get rid of the fake software is delete it with a legitimate antispyware program. When your antivirus program could not remove the virus, we have a trusted antispyware called PC Safe Doctor. Some users may still want to know how to remove PC Power Speed manually.
To remove the fake application manually, you could try to uninstall it via add/remove programs. You need to stop PC Power Speed from running either via task manager or your antivirus program. Some antivirus programs could effectively block a program or service from running at windows startup. If you block the rogue software by an antivirus, you need to restart computer. And then open task manager and go to add/remove programs. Find out PC Power Speed on the list and click remove button next to it. Related registry entries may be left, so you need to remove them manually. Open your registry editor and remove the following registry entries related to PC Power Speed.
If you do not know how to remove the registry entries, you could scan the computer with your legitimate antivirus program and let it pick up and remove the leftover.
Best way to remove PC Power Speed
If you encounter any problems with PC Power Speed manual removal, you should download another security program to have the virus removed instantly. Among so many antispyware programs, we would recommend PC Safe Doctor, a professional antispyware program.
1. Download PC Safe Doctor
2. Run the antispyware
3. Scan the computer after the automatic updates.
4. Click remove button
If you scan the system with a legitimate antipyware program like PC Safe Doctor, you could effectively avoid infection like a professional PC Power Speed.
- PC Optimizer Pro - How to Remove PC Optimizer Pro from Computer
- Win 7 Security 2011 Removal - How to Remove Win 7 Security 2011 Instantly
- How to Remove Blubster Toolbar from Your Browser in minutes
- Removing Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.ldw - Keep Your PC Far From Trojan-PSW.Win32.Agent.ldw
- Slow running PC? You should get this great tool for speeding it up instantly!
- Exploit.JS.Pdfka.cil Removal - How to Remove Exploit.JS.Pdfka.cil quickly
- Downloader-CJX.gen.a Trojan - How to Remove Downloader-CJX.gen.a?
- How to Remove DangerousObject.Multi.Generic Instantly
- To Speed Up Your Computer and make it run like a new one again!