Does your antivirus software keep informing you that Trojan.Gen.2 tries to attack your computer? Does your security program detect Trojan.Gen.2 on your computer but fail to remove it? Does Trojan.Gen.2 always come back after you remove it? Don’t worry. Here is the solution to all the problems.
What is Trojan.Gen.2?
Before we move to Trojan.Gen.2 removal instruction, let’s learn more about this Trojan virus. Trojan.Gen.2 is a malicious Trojan horse virus that is distributed via share files, spam emails or P2P software. Computers with security flaws are easy to get the infection. Trojan.Gen.2 could download malicious files such as Adware.OneStep from the predefined servers.
How to remove Trojan.Gen.2 completely
We are not going to give you any difficult manual removal instruction. The removal steps we introduce here involve a security program. Even your security program detected Trojan.Gen.2 but could not remove it completely, you could try the software again with our method. For those who are looking for a Trojan.Gen.2 removal tool, go to the end of this article.
1. Disable system restore. Click start on the desktop and run “Control Panel.” – double click “System” and go to the “System Restore” tab. Mark on “Turn off System Restore.” Click “OK”
2. Restart your computer and press F8 to enter Safe Mode
3. Delete temporary files
4. Update your antivirus program and run a full scan
5. Wait patiently until the scan finishes. Remove all detected files
Recommended Trojan.Gen.2 removal program
To easily and completely get rid of the Trojan virus, you could download an effective Trojan removal program. Among so many antivirus programs, Spyware Cease is highly recommended to remove Trojan.Gen.2 and its variants.
Step1. Download and install Spyware Cease 2011
Step2. Start an online scan. If networking is disables, enter Safe Mode with Networking
Step3. Click remove button to get rid of Trojan.Gen.2
Step4. To clean up windows registry: click Repair button in main interface – go to registry tab – select registry fix and repair all items.
The reason why a Trojan could come back after you remove is windows registry is not completely clean. Spyware Cease provides comprehensive solution to removing Trojan.Gen.2 and cleaning up windows registry.
- InstantAccess Dialer Removal - How to Remove InstantAccess from Infected Computer
- How to Speed up Your Slow Running Computer in Minutes? You Need These Tips for It!
- Ukash Virus Removal - How to Remove Ukash Virus instantly
- If You Have a Slow Windows Computer, Make It Fly by Using the Best Registry Cleaner!
- Backdoor.Protucs Removal - How to Remove Backdoor.Protucs within Minutes
- Trojan-PSW.Win32.FTPasso.cf Removal Help - How to Remove Trojan-PSW.Win32.FTPasso.cf safely
- Windows Personal Doctor Removal - How to Remove Windows Personal Doctor effectively
- MyGeek Removal Help - How to Remove MyGeek Virus with Simple Way
- How to Remove Trojan.Script.Generic completely