Vgrabber is an online video downloader software, which could be used to convert video into the form your player could read or download video from the online websites. However, when users want to uninstall Vgrabber, comes the problems that the software won’t be uninstalled. If you have the same problem, you just find the right instruction on how to remove Vgrabber completely.
How to remove Vgrabber manually
First, you should try windows uninstaller in Control Panel. Make sure you exit the program completely before you start the removal. Run Task Manager – click processes – if Vgrabber.exe is running, right-click it and select end process. Click start – go to control panel – double-click add/remove programs (windows XP) – find out Vgrabber on the list – click uninstall button next to it.
If you encounter any problem with the above method, here is another option
1. Run Task Manager – click processes – if Vgrabber.exe is running, right-click it and select end process.
2. Delete the following files
3. Delete the following registry entries via registry editor.
Is Vgrabber malicious?
If Vgrabber does not show in the list, I am afraid it may be related to malware. We found that the software has certain suspicious behavior such as downloading malicious codes, installing toolbar with users’ acknowledgement as well as changing homepage. To remove Vgrabber you need a security program like PC Safe Doctor. The sensitive scan engine could effectively detect and remove Vgrabber. After you remove the malware, you could reset your homepage without problems.
1. Download PC Safe Doctor
2. Install and run the antispyware
3. Start quick scan
4. Click remove button to get rid of Vgrabber when the scan finishes.
Notes: PC Safe Doctor provides local scan and online scan, but this case only the online scan could remove the malware.
No matter you could uninstall Vgrabber or not, we highly recommend you to run a full scan to your system to pick up those malicious codes.
- Wlxphotobase.dll – Fix wlxphotobase.dll Error in an Efficient Way
- Get Virus Removal Tool For Free - How to Speed up A Slow Laptop by Adopting Useful Solutions
- Packed.Generic.355 Removal Guide - How Can You Remove Packed.Generic.355 instantly
- The Guaranteed Solutions to Fix a Slow Computer and Make it Fly Again!
- Trojan.ADH Removal Instruction - How to Remove Trojan.ADH Easily
- How to Remove Adware:Win32/HitLink instantly
- How to Remove Search3o.com Fake Search Engine safely
- How to Remove Remarkablesearchsystem.com Redirect Virus for Good
- XP Internet Security 2011 - How To Remove Internet Security 2011 XP?